DAY 1 ARRIVAL – HA NOI – CITY TOUR – OVERNIGHT IN HA NOI (Dinner)
As you arrive, Tour guide and driver will pick you up at the airport and transfer to Hanoi. You’ll discover:
- Continue to visit Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam, The Temple of Literature (Van Mieu Quoc Tu Giam) is one of the most attractive tourist spots in Northern Vietnam. The Temple of Literature was founded in 1070.
- Tran Quoc Pagoda – the oldest pagoda in Ha Noi built in the 6th
18:00 Tour guide & driver pick you up for dinner at a local restaurant.
After dinner, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2 HA NOI – HA LONG – OVERNIGHT IN HA LONG CRUISE (3 Meals)
7:20 Enjoy breakfast at hotel.
7:45 Shuttle bus and Tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Ha Noi. Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 hours.
Arrive in Hai Duong province and have 20–30-minute short break.
11:30 Arrive to Tuan Chau Harbor.
12:20 Welcome to Cruise and enjoy welcome to drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines.
Check- in your cabin with Air-Conditioning.
12:45 Enjoy a special lunch with Vietnamese traditional dishes, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15:00 Visiting Sung Sot Cave (Surprising cave). Our cruise will take you to the Titop Island, it is noted for having a viewpoint at its peak which affords splendid views all around Halong Bay or you can enjoy your swimming on romance sandy beach.
17:30 Come back to Cruise then take a shower, relax on sundeck, sunset watching in comfortable lounge chairs while drinking a cocktail or reading a book in the most magical moment.
18:00 Enjoy welcome sunset party and cooking class. How to make fresh noodle roll, you can enjoy product which you make it.
Enjoy your dinner when sitting by overlooking sea view window in the night romantic Bay.
Playing some sports games like: Squid Fishing, singing karaoke, or playing puzzle game.
Overnight on boat in Halong Bay.
DAY 3 HA LONG – HA NOI – CITY TOUR – OVERNIGHT IN HA NOI (3 Meals)
7:20 Wake up in the early morning to see sunrise on sundeck.
Enjoy a light breakfast with coffee, tea, cake and fruit.
7:40 Start visiting Halong BayPearl farm. The pearls in Halong are the most renowned in Vietnam. The process of farming and retrieving pearls takes years.
8:30 Do kayaking in Halong Bay, exploring Halong Bay in your own.
10:00 Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay. Enjoy the lunch while cruising back to Tuan Chau Harbour.
12:00 Cruise is landing Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:30 Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
14:30 Stopover in Hai Duong province for short break.
16:30 Arrive in Hanoi end your trip Halong bay 2 days 1 night.
18:00 Having dinner at a local restaurant.
After dinner, you have free time to enjoy variety of street foods and drinks such as by yourself: bún chả ( Grilled pork with noodle), phở bò, gà ( Beef, chicken noodle soup), bún ốc (Snail noodle soup), bánh cuốn ( Steamed rice papper rolls), nem rán ( Fried spring rolls), bánh tôm (Shrimp dumpling), bánh Mỳ (Vietnamese sandwich), chè ( Sweet gruel soup), bia Hơi (Fresh beer), trà đá ( Vietnamese Iced tea), café trứng (Egg coffee) ……
Overnight in Ha Noi.
DAY 4 HA NOI – HUE – CITY TOUR – OVERNIGHT IN HUE (3 Meals)
7:20 Enjoy breakfast at hotel.
9:00 Check out hotel and visiting:
- Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh then walk around the garden to see 2 houses where he lived & worked from 1954 to 1969. Then visit One Pillar Pagoda where worships the Goddess of Mercy – It is the most unique pagoda in the world.
- Bat Trang ceramic village where we can explore the daily life of the locals & learn about the process how to make a perfect product (on Monday)
12:30 Have lunch at our restaurant. You have an opportunity to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine with 8 delicious dishes. After lunch, you will take a flight to Hue & visiting:
- Thien Mu Pagoda – the most beautiful and oldest pagoda in Hue. The name of the pagoda derives from a special legend. Long time ago, an old woman appeared on the hill where the pagoda stands today, telling local people that a Lord would come and build a Buddhist pagoda for the country’s prosperity. Lord Nguyen Hoang therefore ordered the construction of the pagoda the “Heaven Fairy Lady” or Thien Mu in Vietnamese (also called Linh Mu).
- Thuy Xuan incense village. With an age of more than 700 years, it is the place to continue and develop the traditional incense making profession in Hue. You will be transferred back to your hotel for checking – in.
18:00 Tour guide & driver pick you up for dinner at a local restaurant. After dinner, you have free time in evening.
Overnight in Hue City.
DAY 5 HUE – CITY TOUR – DA NANG – OVERNIGHT IN DA NANG (3 meals)
7:00 Enjoy breakfast at hotel. Check out hotel and visiting:
– Hue Imperial citadelwhere 13 Nguyen Dynasty lived and worked from 1802 until 1945. You will visit: Nine Holy Canon, Ngo Mon Gate, Courtyard, Thai Hoa Palace, The Temple, The Forbidden Purple City.
– Khai Dinh Tomb. It was established by Emperor Khai Dinh, the 12th Emperor of the Nguyen Dynast, during the period from 1920 to 1931. This 11-year-to-complete tomb is located hillside and has a combination of Eastern and Western style in terms of architecture.
12:00 Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, you will depart back to Da Nang city. On the way you will stop to visit one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam – Hai Van Pass. After Hai Van Pass. You do not want to miss seeing one of the World’s Most Beautiful Bays – Lang Co Beach.
- Visit Son Tra Peninsula and Linh Ung Pagoda. Located on the outskirts of Da Nang city, the Linh Ung Pagodafeatures the Lady Buddha statue – the tallest Buddha statue in Vietnam.
- The Han Market and browse the stalls of this sprawling compound, seeing fresh produce and dried goods unique to the area. This is also a great place to get a glimpse of local life, watching the shoppers and vendors as they negotiate deals.
18:00 Tour guide & driver pick you up for dinner at a local restaurant. After dinner, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Overnight in Danang City.
DAY 6 DA NANG – BANA HILLS – HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN – OVERNIGHT IN DA NANG (3 meals)
7:00 Enjoy breakfast at hotel.
8:30 Our Private car and a tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby.
- Our first amazing views will start right away, to reach Ba Na Hillswe will take a ride via Cable Cars. The most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia, visit the Dream Stream Cable Car Station and see the panoramic views of Quang Nam – Danang City from high above. After finishing the first cable car, you will visit the Golden Bridge that has recently gone viral, a France wine cellar, Le Jardin D’amour(consists of 9 gardens) and Linh Ung pagoda. Continue the 2nd Cable Car to visit the French Village Campanile, Nine Floor Goddess Shrine, Tombstone Temple, Linh Phong Monastery, Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple & Tru Vu Tea Shop. Watch Carnival Performance Show, Square Du Dome …Challenge the most popular adventure ride – Alpine Coaster (free ride).
12:00 Lunch at the Restaurant is included (Buffet).
- Join in Fantasy Park with a walk in Fairy Forest, discover Dinosaur Park, play 5D wild west, enjoy 4D death race ride, watch 3D mega 360 degrees, ride on Journey into the underground, enter Jurassic Park, challenge Freefall Tower, and watch out for the Horror House and over 90 free games.
14:30 Return to the Cable Car to leave Ba Na Hills. Our private car brings you back to Hoi An.
- The Hoi An Ancient Town – the second UNESCO Site of the day- on a guided walking tour. Soak up the historic atmosphere of the former trading port and visit the vibrant local market, the Ancient House, Fu Jian Assembly Hall, and an 18th-century covered bridge built in Japanese style (Japanese Bridge). Hoi An is also a growing hub of textile manufacture, and you have the option to see where residents tend silkworms and weave fine-quality silk fabric from the cocoons they produce.
18:30 Tour guide & driver pick you up for dinner at a local restaurant. After dinner, you will be transferred back to your hotel. You have free time in evening.
Overnight in Danang City.
DAY 7 DA NANG – HO CHI MINH – CITY TOUR – OVERNIGHT IN HO CHI MINH (3 Meals)
7:20 Enjoy breakfast at hotel. Check out hotel and visiting:
- Take a drive to Marble Mountain, a group of limestone and marble hills filled with caves. Travel to the top and gaze upon the city, seeing new high-rise buildings standing alongside traditional wooden houses. Then explore the mountain’s main cave to see a beautiful Buddha statue built in the Cham style.
- Buying some special souvenirs.
Take the flight to Ho Chi Minh City.
12:00 Have lunch at the restaurant in Ho Chi Minh. After lunch, Tour guide and driver will pick you discovery:
- The War Remnants Museum. The museum tells the story of the Vietnam War from the Vietnamese perspective. View the massive display of weapons and artillery. Find old army equipment such as military tanks and jet fighters in the courtyards.
- Have a moment of silence and reflection at the Notre-Dame Cathedral. Admire the church’s neo-Romanesque design. This is where thousands of visitors had gathered to witness a rumored miracle: the tears of the Virgin Mary statue.
- Continue to the grandest post office in Asia, the Central Post Office. Delight in charming telephone boxes, old-fashioned glue pots, looping arches, and marble floors. Try sending mail the traditional way. Discover Vietnam’s culture and history on this educational city tour!
- End the day at Nguyen Hue Walking Street, where the City Hall and the statue of Uncle Ho are located. You can try out Vietnamese signature coffee at the Coffee Apartment.
Back to hotel for check in and relax.
19:00 Our Private car and a tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby. Having dinner at local restaurant.
You have free time in evening.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 8 HO CHI MINH – CU CHI TUNNELS – CAO DAI TEMPLE – OVERNIGHT IN HO CHI MINH (3 Meals)
8:30 Tour guide will pick you up at your hotel head to Tay Ninh Province to visiting:
- Cao Dai Temple and attend a morning Caodaism ritual praying. The Temple with its ceremonies is a unique example of the combination of the Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism, Christianity, and Islam.
12:30 Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
- After lunch we will drive to Cu Chi – the underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during their struggle for independence. Covering nearly 250km, the tunnels system was the shelter to over 16,000 communist guerillas during the war. After a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed will be given, we will spend time in exploring the maze of tunnels including the secret cellar-door, museum of self-made weapons, shooting range, garment-factory ammunition, the tunnels to have a real look at how the Vietcong communists were able to survive in this tiny underground network.
15:30 Drive back to Ho Chi Minh City. Transfer to your hotel in HCM.
18:00 Pick up for nightlife tour. Then we head to the port to embark the boat and enjoy Dinner Cruise on Saigon River.
9:30 Return to hotel.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 9 HO CHI MINH – MEKONG DELTA – OVERNIGHT IN CAN THO CITY (3 Meals)
7:00 Enjoy breakfast at hotel and check out.
08:10 Tour Guide and driver will pick you and depart from your hotel for My Tho city (1,5 – 2 hours driving). In My Tho, boarding the motorboat at a pier and cruising on the Mekong River. Here, overlooking floating houses where fishes are farmed beneath the house (viewing from the motorboat).
Continuing the journey on the river until reaching Con Thoi Son (Unicorn Island), from here taking a horse cart to reach a performance site where Vietnamese traditional music (Dan Ca Tai Tu – A folk art form from Southern Vietnam accredited by UNESCO in 2013 as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity) can be heard and seasonal tropical fruit can be tasted (included).
Afterward, being on a small hand-rowing boat (the main mean of transportation in My Tho & Ben Tre) and slowly cruising through a small creek with beautiful overhanging coconut trees. Lives from both sides of the creek can be observed.
Before heading to lunch, passing through bee-keeping farm, and enjoying honey tea, a typical Mekong house can be viewed here.
12:00 It is lunch time after a short walk. After lunch, boarding the motorboat and heading to learn coconut candies making process from a workshop. Sample of candies can be tasted.
15:00 Returning back to car and going to Can Tho City.
17:00 Reaching Can Tho City, you will be dropped at your hotel.
18:30 Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant.
Have free time to visit Can Tho Night Market.
Overnight in Can Tho
DAY 10 CAN THO – PHU QUOC ISLAND – CITY TOUR – OVERNIGHT IN PHU QUOC (3 meals)
6:00 Have an early breakfast at the hotel.
07:00 Being at a wharf to board a motorboat for sightseeing the Cai Rang Floating Market which is the biggest and most colorful floating market in the Mekong Delta’s region. After the Cai Rang market, continuing cruising through small creeks to a local noodle village.
10:00 Returning back to the hotel, check out hotel and moving to Can Tho Airport. We take the flight to Phu Quoc Island.
Can Tho (VCA) 12:35 – Phu Quoc (PQC) 13:25.
13:30 Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant in Phu Quoc.
Tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel. Enjoy magnificent sunset and cool cocktail (own expense) at a beach bar.
18:00 Dinner at the seaside restaurant. Have your free evening exploring the Night Market.
Overnight in Phu Quoc
DAY 11 PHU QUOC ISLAND (3 meals)
07:00 Have a breakfast at the hotel.
Option 1: Phu Quoc’s cable car to Pineapple Island (Buffet lunch)
08:30 We will visit a location of historical significance: Coconut prison.
Continue going to Sao beach, which is well known for its white sand, and turquoise water. There, you will have time to swim, relax and sunbath.
The next stop will be the Ho Quoc pagoda, built between this mountain and the sea and then visiting Pepper Farm, Pearl Farm, Sim Winery…
Phu Quoc’s cable car is the longest oversea cable car in the world: 360-degree aerial view of the An Thoi Archipelago. You will be flying over green islands, turquoise coral reefs and charming fishing boats. By looking down at the harbor, the water is so clear that you can see the shadows of the boats on the seabed and watch fishermen warning cone-shaped hats sailing their boats out to the sea.
On Pineapple Island, you will be able to relax, swim or join activities on the beach.
12:00 Buffet lunch (included)
16:00 Return at your hotel
Option 2: Vinpearl Land and Safari (no lunch)
08:30 Vinpearl Land features the following highlights: Daily Street performances: mermaid show, water musical show and traditional dancers Thrilling rides including roller coaster, Disk’O Coaster, Condor, and Swing Carousel. Water park, Aquarium, amphitheater, Food village, souvenir shops and fast-food kiosks
The Safari Zoo and park: the largest zoos in Southeast Asia scale of 380 hectares, Vinpearl Safari gathers around 3,000 individuals, representing 150 species of rare animals from around the world. In the Safari area, open living space allow the species to freely express their instinctive behaviors and gives visitors a chance to experience the genuine wildlife’s
17:00 Pick up for dinner.
Overnight in Phu Quoc.
DAY 12 PHU QUOC ISLAND – HO CHI MINH CITY – END TOUR (Breakfast, Lunch)
7:00 Have an early breakfast at the hotel and check out hotel.
8:30 We will head to An Thoi to board our boat and start our journey to the southern islands.
Activities: fishing, snorkeling, swimming. Our tour will take you to the great natural beauty of Phu Quoc Island. You will have an opportunity to visit 2 most beautiful islands – Fingernail Island or Gam Ghi Island and May Rut Island.
12:00 Have lunch with local food (included).
14:30 Have free time until our car will take you to the airport. You will take a flight to Ho Chi Minh City. End of the tour.
Note: The attractions in the program will be flexible to suit the actual situation.
|· Under 4 years old: free of charge.
· Children from 04 to under 05 years old: 50% adult price.
· Children from 06 to under 10 years old: 75% adult price.
· Children from 10 years old and above: 100% adult price
Amazing Our World Travel – Trips that take off from the heart…