DAY 1 ARRIVAL – DA NANG – HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN – OVERNIGHT IN DA NANG (Dinner)
As you arrive, Tour guide and driver will pick you up at the airport and transfer to Hoi An.
You’ll discover: Take a drive to Marble Mountain, a group of limestone and marble hills filled with caves. Travel to the top and gaze upon the city, seeing new high-rise buildings standing alongside traditional wooden houses.
– Then explore the mountain’s main cave to see a beautiful Buddha statue built in the Cham style.
– The Hoi An Ancient Town – the second UNESCO Site of the day- on a guided walking tour.
– Soak up the historic atmosphere of the former trading port and visit the vibrant local market, the Ancient House, Fu Jian Assembly Hall, and an 18th-century covered bridge built in Japanese style (Japanese Bridge).
– Hoi An is also a growing hub of textile manufacture, and you have the option to see where residents tend silkworms and weave fine-quality silk fabric from the cocoons they produce.* 18:00 Tour guide & driver pick you up for dinner at a local restaurant. After dinner, you will be transferred back to your hotel. You have free time in evening.
– Overnight in Danang City.
DAY 2 DA NANG – BANA HILLS – OVERNIGHT IN DA NANG (3 Meals)
* 7:20 Enjoy breakfast at hotel.
* 8:30 Our Private car and a tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby.
– Our first amazing views will start right away, to reach Ba Na Hills we will take a ride via Cable Cars.
– The most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia, visit the Dream Stream Cable Car Station and see the panoramic views of Quang Nam – Danang City from high above.
– After finishing the first cable car, you will visit the Golden Bridge that has recently gone viral, a France wine cellar, Le Jardin D’amour (consists of 9 gardens) and Linh Ung pagoda.
– Continue the 2nd Cable Car to visit the French Village Campanile, Nine Floor Goddess Shrine, Tombstone Temple, Linh Phong Monastery, Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple & Tru Vu Tea Shop.
– Watch Carnival Performance Show, Square Du Dome …Challenge the most popular adventure ride – Alpine Coaster (free ride).
* 12:00 Lunch at the Restaurant is included (Buffet).
Join in Fantasy Park with a walk in Fairy Forest, discover Dinosaur Park, play 5D wild west, enjoy 4D death race ride, watch 3D mega 360 degrees, ride on Journey into the underground, enter Jurassic Park, challenge Freefall Tower, and watch out for the Horror House and over 90 free games.
* 15:00 Return to the Cable Car to leave Ba Na Hills.
Our private car brings you back to your hotel. Visit Dragon Bridge and watch the show of dragon fire (available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday).
18:00 Tour guide & driver pick you up for dinner at a local restaurant.
After dinner, you will be transferred back to your hotel. After that you visit night Market with free time.
Overnight in Danang City.
DAY 3 DA NANG – CITY TOUR – HA NOI – OVERNIGHT IN HA NOI (3 Meals)
7:00 Enjoy breakfast at hotel.
Check out hotel and visiting:
– Visit Son Tra Peninsula and Linh Ung Pagoda. Located on the outskirts of Da Nang city, the Linh Ung Pagodafeatures the Lady Buddha statue – the tallest Buddha statue in Vietnam.
– The Han Market and browse the stalls of this sprawling compound, seeing fresh produce and dried goods unique to the area.
– This is also a great place to get a glimpse of local life, watching the shoppers and vendors as they negotiate deals. Take the flight to Ha Noi.
12:00 Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant in Hanoi.
– Continue to visit Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam, The Temple of Literature (Van Mieu Quoc Tu Giam) is one of the most attractive tourist spots in Northern Vietnam.
– The Temple of Literature was founded in 1070. Tran Quoc Pagoda – the oldest pagoda in Ha Noi built in the 6th
18:00 Tour guide & driver pick you up for dinner at a local restaurant. After dinner, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 4 HA NOI – HA LONG – OVERNIGHT IN HA LONG CRUISE 3 Meals)
7:20 Enjoy breakfast at hotel.
7:45 Shuttle bus and Tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Ha Noi. Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 hours.
Arrive in Hai Duong province and have 20–30-minute short break.
11:30 Arrive to Tuan Chau Harbor.
12:20 Welcome to Cruise and enjoy welcome to drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines.
Check- in your cabin with Air-Conditioning.
12:45 Enjoy a special lunch with Vietnamese traditional dishes, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15:00 Visiting Sung Sot Cave (Surprising cave). Our cruise will take you to the Titop Island, it is noted for having a viewpoint at its peak which affords splendid views all around Halong Bay or you can enjoy your swimming on romance sandy beach.
17:30 Come back to Cruise then take a shower, relax on sundeck, sunset watching in comfortable lounge chairs while drinking a cocktail or reading a book in the most magical moment.
18:00 Enjoy welcome sunset party and cooking class. How to make fresh noodle roll, you can enjoy product which you make it.
– Enjoy your dinner when sitting by overlooking sea view window in the night romantic Bay.
– Playing some sports games like: Squid Fishing, singing karaoke, or playing puzzle game.
Overnight on boat in Halong Bay.
DAY 5 HA LONG – HA NOI – CITY TOUR – OVERNIGHT IN HA NOI (3 Meals)
7:20 Wake up in the early morning to see sunrise on sundeck.
Enjoy a light breakfast with coffee, tea, cake and fruit.
7:40 Start visiting Halong BayPearl farm. The pearls in Halong are the most renowned in Vietnam. The process of farming and retrieving pearls takes years.
8:30 Do kayaking in Halong Bay, exploring Halong Bay in your own.
10:00 Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay. Enjoy the lunch while cruising back to Tuan Chau Harbour.
12:00 Cruise is landing Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:30 Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
14:30 Stopover in Hai Duong province for short break.
16:30 Arrive in Hanoi end your trip Halong bay 2 days 1 night.
18:00 Having dinner at a local restaurant. After dinner, you have free time to enjoy variety of street foods and drinks such as by yourself: ( Grilled pork with noodle) ( Beef, chicken noodle soup), bún ốc (Snail noodle soup), bánh cuốn ( Steamed rice papper rolls), nem rán ( Fried spring rolls), bánh tôm (Shrimp dumpling), bánh Mỳ (Vietnamese sandwich), chè ( Sweet gruel soup), bia Hơi (Fresh beer), trà đá ( Vietnamese Iced tea), café trứng (Egg coffee) …….Overnight in Ha Noi.
DAY 6 HA NOI – CITY TOUR – END TOUR (Breakfast, Lunch)
7:00 Enjoy breakfast at hotel.
Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh then walk around the garden to see 2 houses where he lived & worked from 1954 to 1969. Then visit One Pillar Pagoda where worships the Goddess of Mercy
– It is the most unique pagoda in the world.
✓ Should dress modestly by covering from shoulders to knees when visiting Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, temples, pagodas…
✓ Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays.
✓ Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed at least 2 months (15thJune -15thAugust) for the annual maintaining but still can take picture Mausoleum and visit around that area
– Visiting Bat Trang ceramic village where we can explore the daily life of the locals & learn about the process how to make a perfect product (on Monday)
12:30 Have lunch at our restaurant. You have an opportunity to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine with 8 delicious dishes. Have free time until our car will take you to the airport. You will take a flight to your home. End of the tour.
- Note: The attractions in the program will be flexible to suit the actual situation.
|· Under 4 years old: free of charge.
· Children from 04 to under 05 years old: 50% adult price.
· Children from 06 to under 10 years old: 75% adult price.
· Children from 10 years old and above: 100% adult price
Amazing Our World Travel – Trips that take off from the heart…